1. What made you choose Kayla May Photography?
Sometimes when I pay a deposit/retainer I'm the one that might chicken out out and not actually go. So because you do the initial consult you brought me excitement and confidence.
2. What were you nervous about going into your session?
I was not nervous at all. There's nothing to be scared about. You are there to have fun and gain confidence.
3. What was you favourite part of the whole experience?
This is not my first boudoir with you and every single time I leave your shoots I feel on top of the world!
4. How do you feel now that you've completed your session?
I think I love myself a little more.
5. Would you recommend Kayla May Photography to your friends and family?